Extroverted activities like sales and office politics never resonated with me.
I forced myself to pretend to be an extrovert. But it came at a cost.
I got pretty frustrated a few weeks ago when I explained what I write about to an extrovert.
1. Get grounded.
1. We work with feelings instead of logic.
1. Find a group that suits your interests.
1. Stay in the moment.
There’s a weird connection between introversion and proper grammar.
This artist wants introverts to know they’re not damaged or broken.
The INTJ personality type is often accused of being cold or uncaring.
I realized recently that as Introvert, Dear has grown, I’ve somewhat lost my way of communicating directly with you, the readers, in a personal way.
1. Create a filter.
1. We listen to you.
Introverts face unique challenges when grieving.
1. Don’t settle for relationships that don’t do something for you.
Because you’re ready to take the plunge and actually pursue your dream.
When my introversion and anxiety pair up, my life spins out of control.
1. Time to decompress
What INFJs struggle with.
1. Just because we’re not talking doesn’t mean we’re upset or depressed.
1. We’re fiercely loyal.
1. Your energy level is closely tied to your environment.
Research suggests that simply being around another person sucks up a certain amount of the brain’s attention, making some tasks harder.
1. We prefer hanging out with just one or two other people rather than with a big group.
1. Change is unsettling.
Aaron Caycedo-Kimura created INFJoe Cartoons to help other INFJs not feel so alone.