If binge-watching Netflix while eating takeout sounds like your perfect date night, you’ll love this Twitter hashtag: #IntrovertPickUpLines. And it’s here just in time for Valentine’s Day. Here are 17 of my favorite pick-up lines. And, let’s be real, if someone actually said something like these to me, I’d probably swoon. But you’d probably never know it, because, hey, I’m an introvert, and I keep those feelings on lock-down.
1. We’ve all been there.
2. Lovely. Just lovely.
4. Headphones. Always headphones.
5. Oh, hellooooo to you, too!
6. Subtle, yet terrifying.
7. Intelligent conversation? I’m in.
8. The words I’ve been waiting my whole life to hear.
10. It’s the thought that counts.
11. This is basically already my life.
12. It must be love.
13. Okay, that’s fair.
14. That’s really sweet of you?
15. I’m guilty of this.
16. Great, because I wasn’t going to answer anyway.
17. We should probably get married right now.
If you want to get in on the fun, tweet your own #IntrovertPickUpLines to @IntrovertDear, and I’ll retweet my favorites.
Did you enjoy this article? Sign up for our newsletters to get more stories like this.