Who We Are
We’re the largest online community and publication for introverts in the world. For three years in a row, we’ve been ranked the #1 blog for introverts by Feedspot.
Jenn Granneman, founder of Introvert, Dear and author of The Secret Lives of Introverts, is available for interviews, media commentary, and other collaboration. (In some cases, speakers fees may apply.)
Contact Jenn Granneman
Please note: Jenn is taking some time away from work to focus on her family and on writing her upcoming book about highly sensitive people. So, she’s not checking or responding to email regularly. However, if you’re a member of the media and would like a quote or interview, she’ll try to respond to your request within 2-3 days. Another option is to email Andre, her partner and co-author, at [email protected]
Jenn’s email: [email protected].
About Jenn Granneman
Drawing on her background as an educator and a journalist, Jenn started Introvert, Dear in 2013 as her personal blog. She was living with an extroverted roommate, dating an extroverted guy, and working an extroverted job (teaching 4th grade). She wanted to write about what it was like being an introvert living in an extrovert’s world.
In true introvert form, she wrote her blog anonymously for almost two years. She had no desire to be in the spotlight. And she had no idea her blog would become this!
Now, with the help of “quiet ones” around the world, she’s on a mission: to let introverts everywhere know it’s okay to be who they are.
Jenn grew up in Minnesota and currently lives in the Twin Cities with her partner Andre.
Previously Featured On…
Jenn blogs regularly for Psychology Today; her work has appeared on HuffPost, Susan Cain’s Quiet Revolution, Upworthy, The Mighty, The Muse, Motherly, and a number of other outlets. She has also appeared on the BBC and in Buzzfeed, Glamour magazine, and The Oprah Magazine. Although we’re not currently recording new episodes, she co-hosted the Introvert, Dear Podcast.
Areas of Expertise
- Highly sensitive people (HSPs) (she’s also the co-founder of Highly Sensitive Refuge)
- The science behind introversion
- The introvert hangover (see the viral post that coined the phrase here)
- Best practices in education for introverts
- Wellbeing and empowerment for introverts and HSPs
- Helping “quiet ones” live their best life
- Running and owning a business as a woman
- Introvert, Dear Facebook page
- Introvert, Dear Facebook group
- Introvert, Dear Instagram
- Introvert, Dear Pinterest
- Introvert, Dear Twitter
- Introvert, Dear Tumblr
- Jenn Granneman’s Facebook profile
- Jenn Granneman’s Twitter
- Jenn Granneman’s Instagram
- The Secret Lives of Introverts on Amazon
- The Introvert, Dear Store
Photos of Jenn Granneman
Additional photos available on request. (Right-click or control-click, then save to your desktop.)