Why Work With Us?
Introvert, Dear is not only an award-winning blog — it’s also the largest publication and community for introverts in the world! It gets 1-2 million views a month and has a half million followers on social media. For three years in a row, Feedspot has named us the number one publication for introverts on the entire web.
To let introverts everywhere know it’s okay to be who they are. You’re not broken because you’re quiet. There’s nothing wrong with you because you like spending time alone.
Advertise With Us
Want to advertise on our site? Although we don’t do banner ads, we’ve had a lot of success with sponsored content. We do:
- Articles about your product or service
- Social media posts about your product/service
- Promotion of your product/service in our weekly newsletter (nearly 100,000 subscribers)
Here’s an example of a sponsored article written by one of our partners:
In less than two weeks, that article had almost 19,000 views!
- If written by you (with our editing/development help), a sponsored article would cost $500.
- If written by us, a sponsored article would cost $800-$1,000, depending on the scope of the project.
- A sponsored social media post on our accounts (ID Facebook page, INFJ Secrets Facebook page, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram) plus a newsletter plug cost $300.
We’ve found that brands have the most success when they pair an article with social media posts.
We’ve also had a lot of success working with brands, companies, solopreneurs, and coaches on an affiliate level. Affiliate partners we’ve worked with include:
Here’s an example of a post we did with an affiliate partner:
Sponsor Our Podcast
We’re looking for sponsors for our upcoming podcast, Overlooked: for introverts, highly sensitive people, and anyone standing in the back of the room. This show will focus on wellbeing and empowerment for “quiet ones,” and will have a similar tone and focus as our previous show, the Introvert, Dear Podcast. Let us know if you’re interested in becoming a sponsor.
Would We Be a Good Fit for Each Other?
We’ve found that brands or companies that have an obvious connection to introversion or personality type — such as a dating app for introverts, a personality assessment, or online courses, retreats, or coaching — have the most success in partnering with us. And, to be honest, we’re not looking to work with just anyone. We only want to bring our audience products and brands that we think will really make a difference for them.
Want to talk about how we could work together? Email Jenn at [email protected].