Our Facebook group is a positive, safe place for introverts and highly sensitive people. Here are some guidelines to consider as you participate:
Here are some guidelines to consider as you participate:
INTROVERT, DEAR DO’S:
• Do ask questions about introversion and how to get the most out of being an introvert.
• Do act in a responsible and courteous manner.
• Do answer with thoughtful and friendly contributions.
• Do make your posts in English and refrain from Live Video unless the topic of that video has been prior approved by an Administrator or Jenn Granneman.
• Do share your best practices, ideas, and knowledge with other members.
• Do use “search” to see if answers to your questions are archived.
• Do provide constructive feedback, so we can improve this community.
• Do get to know your fellow members. You can find a list of members and their interests here.
INTROVERT, DEAR DON’TS:
• Don’t post off-topic and “low effort” content. Examples include “what is ur age”, “where r u from”, and “today’s my birthday”.
• Don’t discuss religion, a lack of religion or politics no matter whether you view any of these things in a positive or negative light. While introverts may have interest in these topics, these topics often lead to arguments and negativity – and rarely change minds.
• Don’t use this forum to promote your services, products, website, or Facebook page or group.
• Don’t block an admin or moderator. This prevents us from doing our job.
• Don’t solicit for donations for any cause.
• Don’t make “rate how I look” or “selfie” posts.
• Don’t engage in trolling, be rude to other members or indulge in negativity. This includes posts you might make in retaliation for being attacked. Two wrongs do not make a right.
• When you re-post an on-topic meme, image, link, or quote you’ve found elsewhere we ENCOURAGE you to add some thoughts of your own. We’d like to know what our members think – not just see what some stranger created.
• We reserve the right to moderate posts and comments at our discretion and without notice. We also reserve the right to block any disruptive and/or rule-breaking member from the forum without notice. Be aware that making a post to complain that we deleted your post is not a good move on your part.
Brad Perucki (Community Leader)
Janelle T Easley
Psychologist Melissa Frank, Psy.D.
Camille Kay Gonzal
Jane Charlotte Namoca Rojas
Kathy L. Vélez
Kenneth K Lubuga
Laurie Lyden Simone
Some people define introverts differently. This is our definition of an introvert.