Introvert, Dear is the No. 1 website for introverts in the world, and the premier way to reach introverts.
Who will see your message?
- Engaged readers who are interested in self-improvement, personality, books/reading, spirituality, mental health, and psychology.
- About 800,000 page views/month
- Over 260,000 followers on social media — and growing fast!
- 64 percent female; 36 percent male
- 74 percent ages 18-34
- Global audience, but 64 percent are in the U. S.
- 59 percent single; 25 percent married
- 79 percent college educated
- 45 percent have a household income of more than $50,000
- 90 percent identify as introverted; 51 percent as highly sensitive
Our respect for our readers includes the ads we feature.
Not sure if your ad is the right fit for our audience? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Place your display ad where it can’t be missed.
For $40 a day, place a mobile-responsive 728 x 90 banner at the top of every article.
Need an ad created?
Our design partner, Matt Parrish Design, will create your display ad to your exact specifications starting at $50. You will get an electronic copy of the ad to keep forever, copyright-free, to use in whatever way you’d like. That means you can use your ad again and again, on your own site or any other site, in your emails, and on your printed flyers.
Have an affiliate program? We love affiliates!
We’ve partnered with Personality Hacker, Interconnected Retreats, Quistic, and others. We’ll create a custom affiliate plug and drop it into upcoming articles and newsletters. We can also create content around your product, such as this article. We only get paid when someone clicks from our site to yours to purchase your products. Rates are negotiable.
No-hassle payments through PayPal.
Once your payment has cleared, we’ll publish your ad.
Send us an email to get started.
Email Jenn at email@example.com.